Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Photos

As requested by the grandmothers, we are going to try and get a family picture while at Disney. Shades of Green offers many different locations with pretty backgrounds so I'm sure we will be able to do it ourselves (afterall, 3 of us have very nice high priced cameras!). Anyways, I don't know if you'd like any coordination in outfits or at least same color scheme (this would be a good time for the grandmas to comment). Perhaps we could do this one night before we all go for dinner-ya know when we aren't all sweaty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am no Grandmother but I do know my color schemes...maybe all the adult boys (those over the age of 12) could wear navy and the adult girls wear light blue and all the kiddies in green or something like that? Just like three different colors that all "mesh" well together!

Jessica said...

Our family can pack navy, light blue, and green. Sounds like a good color scheme. Maybe we could throw white in there as a backup, in case somebody forgets to pack one of those 3 colors.

Theresa said...

Are we talking like an aqua light blue or light blue? I may have to go shopping. Are the family matriarchs on board with this color scheme?