Sunday, August 3, 2008

Food for Thought....

or thoughts on food? You decide the title. I mentioned this to Krissy a while ago but now that we are "public" and getting ready for the good times to roll I thought I would suggest that we try and dine together 2 or 3 nights during the big trip if possible. With that said, does anyone have any favorites from any of the Disney properties? My guess is we need to make reservations wherever we go cuz our group is a bit big and scary.

4 comments:

Rife Wife said...

I'm up for anything. We've never eaten at Disney resorts before but have had Downtown Disney (mainly because we never stayed on property). Still trying to decide if we will do character dining or the halloween party. When I did call about the meal plans, they said we need to contact "group dining" with our group size.

Jessica said...

w/ an emphasis on "big and scary." :)
i don't care where we go, either, 'cause i've never eaten at any of the restaurants at the parks or in downtown disney! i know, we are pretty lame, huh?! but i do agree that reservations are needed...and having them at least gives us a plan for what nights we go where to eat. what are your suggestions for family-friendly dining, theresa?

Anonymous said...

A little birdy told me I must go to Beaches n Cream in the Beach Club Resort. The best shakes and burgers!

Theresa said...

The Beach Club Resort is near Epcot and if I am not mistaken a resort within walking distance of Disney's Boardwalk which is just a fun little place to spend some time strolling around and enjoying the sights. I vote yes for this suggestion. Good Job, Aunt Karnin.


Other places I have enjoyed...Wolfgang Puck's Restaurant in Downtown Disney and the kids are asking for the Japanese place in Epcot...think JMK.