It was really hard to pack everything up this morning. Like I said in my last post, I did feel like we got the most out of Disney...I just hate for it to end...but as it goes "all good things must come to an end." We said our goodbyes to the Lovings and the Zinks last night in hopes that the boys would still be sleeping when they left(they really needed the sleep). They were so it was a good thing we said goodbye the night before.
When we got up we called and requested a late checkout and then started packing. Samuel went down for a nap and once he woke up we headed to a restaurant-Evergreens-for lunch. Had a good lunch and then we took a walk around the property to get some photos and take it all in one last time.
After all that, it was time to get our shuttle to the airport. Our flight went well -not as good as going down-but I'll attribute that to the boys not wanting to leave either! Now I sit here at home with all my stuff unpacked and getting back in to my home routine. It feels good to be home and I'm so thankful for our trip to Disney. We will have memories for a lifetime and it was so great to have all of our family with us! Thanks for reading along with us and until the next Griswold Vacation, cheers!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment