Well we (the younger Rife family) were the first to arrive at our resort. We are staying at Shades of Green. It's beautiful here. Anyways, we were the first to arrive and I'm able to write this because the husband is out checking out the resort (and actually finding more of our family that is arriving here-the zinks and aunt karnin have arrived!) and I'm sitting in the room while the boys nap. Isaac keeps asking to see Mickey. Fortunately we ran into a big statue of one in our hotel lobby. (I'm trying to get the picture of that uploaded and it's not working).
Once we got here, we took a shuttle service to Shades of Green from the airport. They allowed us one grocery stop so we could stock up on all the vacation goodies we are used to!
Now I must go because the baby boy has woken up and it's hard to have 2 kids nap in one room!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment