Day 2 of our trip started with Character dining. For the Lovings, Karnin and the young Rifes we all went to the Polynesian resort to have breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto. The Engles and older Rifes headed to Epcot for a Princess storytime (sorry, I don't have pictures of theirs). Anyways, this morning when I got up I decided to call Disney dining to see if they had any cancellations for breakfasts and we found one at the Polynesian...it is perfect because it is just a short walk away from our resort. The breakfast was great. Served family style and had lots of yumminess.
After the Character Dining we (karnin, zinks and young Rifes) decided to head over to Epcot to meet the Engles and older Rifes. We got their and did the test track ride and the shuttle ride. We also took Avery and Isaac in to meet Crush the the turtle from Nemo. It was a really fun interactive show. We wanted to do more but kiddos were needing naps so we headed back.
Karnin and Zinks stayed at Epcot for lunch. The Lovings are over at the Animal Kingdom. And I'm here trying to nap but decided to blog instead. Here are some pictures from our day so far:
Breakfast at the Polynesian
How cool?! Mickey waffles
Samuel liked Pluto
Mickey with the Rife boys and Lovings
Stitch with Trin and Trent
Outside of Epcot
See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the go. See Now
No comments:
Post a Comment