Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Picture Attire

Just wondering what attire has been decided upon for the family pictures? Thanks!

4 comments:

Rife Wife said...

Well both the grannies liked black and white. Could we do a black pant, capri, skirt and each person could pick a top color? Maybe a lighter color/pastel color for top? Similar to Karen's suggestion earlier, like a light blue-but anything in that family (i.e. pink, white, light purple, etc etc). I would just say nothing too bold like a plaid shirt and the picture should be just fine...i mean, afterall, we will all be in it!

Rife Wife said...

Oh and maybe not even black pant, maybe khaki or a light color pant? Sorry I just realized it'd probably be hard to have kids in black pants...at least mine don't have any other than corduroy but i can always go get some!

Jessica said...

i agree, if we wear plain light colored shirts, and khaki's or a light colored pant on our bottoms...we should be good to go.

Anonymous said...

All of these ideas work for this grammy! I like the light color top idea and khakis...whatever works...just want to have that picture! :)